- Wed. April 23
- Doors open at 4 p.m. and close at 6 p.m.
- Any student in the doors by 6 p.m. will receive a physical
- Bryan High Field House and the Rudder High Gym
• Students at Rudder, Rayburn and Davila are asked to participate at the Rudder location
• Students at Bryan, Jane Long and SFA are asked to participate at the Bryan location
Who can attend and what’s available?
All students who plan to participate in athletics (incoming grades 7-12) are required to obtain a new Pre-Participation Physical Exam (PPE) each year.
- $10 physicals performed by local physicians
- $15 ECG performed by Cypress ECG
This is available to all community members and is voluntary. It is recommended that individuals should have an ECG performed once in junior high and once in high school.
Other important info.:
- The PPE cannot be dated before April 15, 2014
- The PPE must be completed on the PINK colored card stock form that is provided by the school district (will be distributed to high school and junior high schools on April 15th)
- Students who wear corrective lenses should bring their contacts or glasses
For more information, contact: Bryan High School Head Athletic Trainer, Josh Woodall (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Rudder High School Head Athletic Trainer, Jamie Woodall (email@example.com).